Learn to swim with the Bournemouth Swimming Academy and gain a skill for life!
Whether you or your child are learning from scratch or looking to improve on confidence or technique, the Bournemouth Swimming Academy runs classes for adults, babies, toddlers, pre school and school aged children.
There's tuition to meet all abilities and the academy operates from the following leisure centres in term time and also during the school holidays:
Benefits of Swimming with the Bournemouth Swimming Academy
- Swimming is a skill for life for everyone
- We provide a progressive and motivational Learn to Swim Programme that creates good competent swimmers
- We follow the ASA National Swimming Plan, recognised by Ofsted, a model of good practice. A Borough wide scheme incorporating skill achievements and continual assessments from adult and child to pre-competitive swimmers.
- We link into Swim Bournemouth fast tracking children keen to swim competitively.
- Our lessons are delivered by fully qualified teachers, who continue to update their training and knowledge
- Children may enjoy a FREE swim before or after their lesson, subject to pool opening times, providing they are accompanied in the water by a paying adult over 16 years old
Find A Swimming Lesson to search swimming lessons dates/times
We run lessons for the following age groups: