The Spa at the Littledown Centre is a calm sanctuary for those who are seeking a relaxing environment with four sensational experiences:
Accessible from the poolside, two spa baths (one with accessible hoist), two steam rooms, a sauna and sanarium are great to unwind in after a tough day, relax after a workout or simply enjoy peacefully on your own or with friends.
A spa session is £7.80 per hour (included in an unlimited Gym, Swim & Classes BH Live Fitness membership package) and includes a swim session in the pool.
Customers will be provided with a spa wristband which must be worn and clearly visible at all times. The minimum age to use the spa is 16 years and pool guidelines also apply.
Please note, you should not use the sauna, steam room or spa if you:
- Have a serious illness or have a heart condition, high or low blood pressure, or respiratory condition.
- Are taking medication for any of the above conditions.
- Have a contagious disease, infectious skin condition, open sores or wounds.
- Have had a heavy meal within one and a half hours.
- Are under the influence of drink or drugs.
- Have recently exercised. Time should be allowed to enable body temperature to return to normal levels.
The elderly, pregnant women and diabetics should seek medical advice before use.