Terms and Conditions
BH Live Fitness Membership Terms and Conditions
1. The non-payment of a Direct Debit will automatically render your membership card invalid.
2. Direct Debit membership – Direct Debit memberships cannot be cancelled prior to the agreed contract length that you have signed for and the last payment has been made. A contract may be cancelled once the final payment has been made: this requires 30 days notice in writing to Debit Finance (e-mail email@example.com) Contact Debit Finance on 01908 422007.
3. Annual membership – These will run for a period of 12 months from the date of commencement. Regrettably no refunds can be given if you terminate your membership before the expiry date.
4. All Uncommitted memberships are payable in advance with no freeze allowance and no refunds available. Membership contract terms and conditions apply.
5. Freezing your membership - Medical freezes will be allowed on production of a valid doctor's certificate; Site Managers decision is final and binding.
6. No refunds given on memberships.
7. Your membership card must be shown prior to obtaining an activity or facility ticket. Tickets must be shown at activities or facilities in conjunction with your membership card.
8. Membership cards are not transferable. Tickets must only be obtained for your sole use; failure to comply may result in termination of your membership.
9. The replacement of a lost membership card will regretfully incur a £2.50 fee. No entry will be permitted without the production of a valid membership card.
10. For bookable activities, members may book 7 days in advance. Payment is required at the time of booking for activities not covered by membership.
11. For activities included in membership, members are required to give a minimum of 1 hours notice to cancel a class.
12. Members will be charged full non members rate for all bookings which are not cancelled within the required time frames.
13. Normal rules and regulations of the Centre will apply (these are available for you to see at all BH Live leisure sites).
14. Access to facilities and activities will be as per the operating times and programme listed within each BH Live leisure centre brochure.
15. BH Live reserves the right to amend or cancel any of its activity programme due to circumstances beyond our control. No compensation for whatever reason will be given.
16. BH Live may at any time, withdraw all or part of the facility for any period or periods of time, and with or without notice in connection with any major events, cleaning repairs, alterations or maintenance work, or for any reason beyond their control. There will be no financial compensation to members in these circumstances.
17. Members must be aware of and comply with the parking restrictions within all car parks.
18. Members must ensure that they adhere to the General Rules and Conditions of Use displayed within each leisure centre. BH Live reserves the right to make any reasonable changes to these rules at any time providing we give you advance notice by displaying the rules within the centre.
19. If you are 0-17 (inclusive) your parent or guardian must sign this agreement on your behalf. By signing this agreement your parent or guardian agrees to be responsible for your behaviour and actions at all times and to pay us any amounts that are due on your behalf.
20. When you reach 18 your junior membership will end and you will automatically and immediately become a full adult member and sign a copy of this agreement.
21. Data Protection Legislation - Your Membership Card also acts as a BH Live Experience Card allowing you additional privilege benefits across the BH Live portfolio. In order for us to communicate these benefits to you, your electronic contact details will automatically be added to a promotional marketing database relating strictly to the BH Live Experience Card.
22. Data Protection Legislation – The information you provide will be used to process your membership application. BH Live may wish to advise you about other similar services or facilities that it is able to offer from time to time.
23. I understand that I have a right to terminate the membership agreement at any time within 10 days of the start of the contract and would be entitled to a refund of all fees paid minus the activity cost price of anything utilised during this period of time.