Our gym currently comprises of:
- a large cardio theatre with cross trainers, treadmills, cycles, arc trainers, rowers and step machines guaranteed to get your pulse racing and give you a great cardio workout.
- several fitness areas with a combination of resistance machines, barbells and dumbbells to help you tone and strengthen your muscles.
- a stretch area for you to work on your abs or simply to enjoy a delicious stretch after a workout.
- The Zone is a complete workout area combining cardio and resistance equipment suitable for younger people (8 - 13 years old) and people requiring a little bit of extra support. A parental/guardian consent form (available from gym desk) will need to be completed before first use of the zone. This area is also available for private hire, educational sessions and community group use - for details and prices contact:
New Fitness Equipment from Saturday 28 September:
(See images to the right and below)
- 27 new pieces of equipment, creating 19 extra work stations
- New Life Fitness resistance equipment (replacing Sportesse equipment)
- 2 dual adjustable pulleys and a cable crossover machine
- A 'Hammer Strength' elite half rack with plates
- New rack of dumbbells (up to 40kg)
- Adjustable, flat, incline and decline benches
- Synrgy 360 - large multi-use functional piece of equipment which includes punch bag, plyometric platforms, monkey bar configuration, pull up and dip bars
- New flooring, sound and lighting for the Synrgy area