Littledown Juniors Football Club
Please note: Littledown Juniors' new season starts September 2013!
Join around 800 boys and girls aged 3 – 17 years playing football at the Littledown Centre each weekend until April, in over 100 teams. Follow our progressive and structured football programme starting with indoor coaching sessions through to outdoor league and cup action on the artificial and grass pitches.
The club motto is "The game first, the result second".
- All team members play, there are no substitutes.
- A team top is provided (for league players).You provide shorts, shin pads and boots - no blades on the artificial training pitches please.
- Every week a player from each team is awarded the 'Man of the Match' trophy.
- Friendly Cup and League Games are played.
- There is an end of season 'Presentation Day' where every team is awarded a club trophy and winning league teams are recognised.
- We submit league tables, Goal Scorers & Player of the Match to the Bournemouth Echo newspaper for publication.
- Information on the league tables and fixtures is posted on the Littledown Centre website.
Read our Littledown Juniors Enrolment Details
Soccer Starters & Stars
Under 6s Academy
Start your football career with coaching in small groups with FA qualified coaches. Learn the basic skills and play in small-sided games in the safe and warm environment of the sports hall. Prices are on a pay as you go basis.
|Saturday||8.00am - 8.55am||£4.60||3 - 4 Years|
|Saturday||9.00am - 9.55am||£4.60||4 - 6 Years (Reception & Year 1)|
|Saturday||10.00am - 10.55am||£4.60||4 - 6 Years (Reception & Year 1)|
Under 7s Mini Leagues (school year 2)
Enjoy the first taste of competitive football in a friendly environment. Great atmosphere, great fun! Saturday mornings on the artificial pitches. Choose from Spring Leagues or Saturday Leagues for league and cup action.
Under 9s Leagues (school years 3 & 4)
Play on Saturday mornings on the artificial pitches at either 8.45am or 9.55am.
Under 10s, 11s, 12s and 13s Leagues (school years 5 to 8)
Play on Saturday mornings on the grass pitches. Times are:
|Saturday||9.55am - 10.55am||Under 10s|
|Saturday||8.45am - 9.45am||Under 11s|
|Saturday||9.55am - 10.55am||Under 12s|
|Saturday||8.45am - 9.45am||Under 13s|
Under 14/15s & 16/17s (school years 9 to 12)
Playing on the adult 8-a-side pitches on Friday nights under the floodlights with your mates! A fantastic footy atmosphere and great way to start the weekend.
|Friday||6.30pm - 7.30pm||Under 14s/15s|
|Friday||7.30pm - 8.30pm||Under 16s/17s|